How can I schedule a therapy evaluation?
Our office staff will need the following to schedule a new evaluation:
- Prescription/referral from physician for therapy
- Demographic Information
- Primary insurance information
- Primary care Physician or Pediatrician information
- New patient forms filled out on website via a secure portal
We accept the following insurances: Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, UHC PPO, Ambetter, Medicaid, Prestige, Sunshine, Staywell, CMS Title 19, CMS Title 21, Miami Children’s Health, PLSA, and ELC VPK SIS.
What should I expect on my first visit?
During your first visit you and your child will meet with one of our therapists to discuss your concerns and develop a treatment plan to address your child’s unique needs. This may be done in person at the clinic, or by teletherapy!
Please remember to bring a copy of your insurance card, photo ID, and applicable Copay to the first visit, or send electronically to the office if receiving a teletherapy evaluation.
What should I expect after my first visit?
Your therapist will write up a treatment plan of care based on your concerns and assessment results conducted during the first session. Your child’s plan of care will be sent to your physician and insurance for review prior to scheduling ongoing treatment services. Once your child is able to be scheduled for ongoing treatment, the scheduling coordinator will contact you to set up a day and time that is convenient for you at your desired location, or via teletherapy.
We encourage parents to be active participants throughout treatment, and welcome parents to join in sessions and join in play! Your therapist will make recommendations and give you home program strategies to support you and your child in achieving your goals!
What COVID-19 Precautions are we taking?
To maintain a safe clinic environment during COVID-19 for staff, children, and caregivers the following protocols are in place:
- All staff, children, and caregivers will have temperature checks prior to entering the clinic using a non-contact thermometer.
- Shoes will be removed, or sanitized if unable to be removed.
- Separate enter/exit locations to avoid crowding.
- All therapists required to wear medical grade face mask and eye covering or face shield.
- Children are encouraged to wear face masks or face shields if able, and all caregivers are required to wear face masks.
- Toys and Surfaces are sanitized between kids.
- Only one caregiver/parent can accompany each child for the duration of their session.
- Contactless patient intake forms online, and all payments taken via phone.