Why work for Progressive Pediatric Therapy?
Progressive Pediatric Therapy is committed to empowering children and families in the community through a multi-disciplinary approach.
The pediatric team of speech, feeding, occupational, and physical therapists are selected experts in their respected fields and all share a common compassion and love of children.
We believe that each employee contributes directly to the success of our clients and company through dedication to quality standards and best practices, contributions to our programs, and collaboration with our team and community providers.
Progressive Pediatric Therapy offers full time, part time, and per diem positions with competitive pay and benefits including 401k, continuing education, paid time off, and medical/dental.
Interested in Joining Our Team? Career Opportunities
Student Observations or Fieldwork Placement Inquiries
- Practice the most ethical and effective therapy care possible
- Discover new treatments and modalities through continually learning and researching
- Empower our team members to reach their highest potential in a respectful and inclusive work environment
- Educate and inspire a next generation of therapists who represent and serve the rich diversity of our community
Our Core Values
- Passion for Making a Difference
- Diversity & Inclusion
Teamwork & Collaboration
We believe that the child’s parents and family have the primary role in encouraging their child’s development. The role of our therapists is to work in close partnership with the patient’s family to develop treatment plans that address the needs and concerns of the family and child.